Re: Julian Assange & Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Julian Assange & Emacs
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 23:00:44 +0200

ken <gebser@mousecar.com> writes:

> I think he [Assange] needs a satellite TV show.

Last thing I read he started a political party in Australia. It
should deal with taxes (?), asylum issues (naturally), and global
warming. They didn't mention privacy on the web (and elsewhere),
piracy, and those things that are often there. Perhaps Assange is
growing soft?

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573