Commands with more than one keybinding in menus

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Commands with more than one keybinding in menus
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:33:32 +0200

Hi List,

if a command that should appear in the menu for a mode has more than one
keybinding - how do I specify which binding shows up in the menu?

As an example, say command `demote' of 'my-mode' is bind to 'C-c C-c >'
and 'C-M-<right>', and I want the latter binding to appear in the menu
entry of 'my-mode'. Is that a matter of definition order - the binding
last defined in the mode's library is shown - or is there a way to
specify the displayed binding in the menu-map definition?

--
cheers,
Thorsten