Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 03:59:56 +0200

> Huh?  Why not?  Think about it: you can then focus 100% on
> hacking on Emacs rather than waste your time outside.

It doesn't work that way for me. Doing fun things that has nothing
to do with programming give the ideas time to mature, and
surface. And when I *do* program, I do it with energy and
focus. If I only did programming, that would be a disaster for the
production of ideas, not to mention what it would do to the body
and mind.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573