C++11 support status?

From: XeCycle
Subject: C++11 support status?
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:38:57 +0800

Hello all,

It seems to me that new styles and/or keywords introduced by
C++11 are not supported yet, as of c-version "5.32.4".  While
adding keywords seems trivial from what Google suggested, some
new language constructs do not seem so, namely lambda expressions
and brace initializer lists.

Suppose I have a function taking a vector of string, I may write:

  func({"foo", "bar"});

Naturally, if the arguments get too long, I can consider the js
style:

  func({
    "foo", "bar"
  });

But it is does not behave as expected.  Same for lambda
expressions.  Are these features being worked on?

Thank you.

--
Carl Lei (XeCycle)
Department of Physics and Astronomy, SJTU