Re: o-blog (helpwith autocompletions)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: o-blog (helpwith autocompletions)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:42:39 +0530

Orgmode postings will get better respons in emacs-orgmode's mailing
lists.

Btw, there is an Org-mode add on to Oddmuse called Oddmuse.

If you don't want Babel and Todo stuff just plain Org-compatible markup
you can use Oddmuse both as a wiki and a blog (much like what Oddmuse
can do.)

        http://www.oddmuse.org/wiki/Org_Markup_Extension