Re: Changing the language of gnus menu entries

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Changing the language of gnus menu entries
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:16:24 +0200

Am 24.09.2013 um 09:29 schrieb Uwe Scholz:

> does anyone know if it is possible to change the language of the menu
> entries in gnus? If yes, how?

I "Germanised" calendar. The only way I found was to edit the original EL files
and store my versions in the local Lisp path that was given at configuration
time. This makes GNU Emacs load my "patched" files before it searches for the
standard versions. From time to time one has to update the private files…

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Chicago, n.:
        Where the dead still vote … early and often!