help with Wanderlust

From: Kevin Buchs
Subject: help with Wanderlust
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:43:47 -0500

I was really hoping I could get an IMAP email client running. I'm stuck with Wanderlust failing to connect to my server. It doesn't even prompt for my password. I get a message back: "Cannot open: elmo-network-initialize-session". I've tried both the configuration of the default options in ~/.wl and a plain folder in ~/.folders as well as a more deluxe folder entry in ~/.folders.

I've configured other email clients, like Thunderbird, to work with my server, a MS Exchange IMAP-protocol host.

Any suggestions or pointers to further documentation would be appreciated.

Kevin Buchs