Re: Changing the language of gnus menu entries

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Changing the language of gnus menu entries
Date: 26 Sep 2013 22:21:35 GMT

Drew Adams wrote:
> No.  Provide a command that lets users (on demand) send the current Info
> node (or whatever buffer text, including, e.g., just the active region)
> to a web-based (or other program) translation service and recuperate the
> translated text in another buffer.

Of course, I wouldn't be opposed to something like that.

> But I was mistakenly thinking that German was your first language.  I guess
> Dutch was your first language.  Anyway, in The Netherlands you pretty much
> have multiple "first" languages. ;-)  That is, you are often very good at
> several languages.

Actually, I often feel that I have three second languages an no first
language anymore. ;-) My Dutch has deteriorated to a point where people
in the Netherlands aren't always sure whether I'm Dutch or German...

--
Joost Kremers                                   joostkremers@fastmail.fm
EN:SiS(9)