Re: What are advantages and disadvantages of RMAIL and mh-rmail ?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: What are advantages and disadvantages of RMAIL and mh-rmail ?
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 21:14:29 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Yes, you did blow up.  As you usually do with anyone
> who dares to disagree.

Wrong. Disagree is fine. I said so first thing. That
wasn't the point. You take shots at me for no reason
(and incorrectly so), and then you pull rank. I gave you
a shot to reconsider by clarifying what I meant. But you
didn't.

> I do care when you misrepresent packages you don't
> like

Is there some other user here who can support you in
your claim that it is a misrepresentation of Rmail that
you get *one* file (or several with many mails in each,
as is Eli's whole line of defence, which by the way has
to be setup manually) with Rmail, *but*, with Gnus and
nnml, you get one file for each mail?

> You are free to consider me whatever you want.  I
> don't really care.

This whole thing is disgusting. You are in my KILL file.

If anyone would like to express support (without
arguments, as this discussion is over for my part) for
Eli's behaviour, I urge you to do so now, I'll put you
in my KILL file as well and be done with it.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573