Re: Emacs trunk binary on Dropbox

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: Emacs trunk binary on Dropbox
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:46:41 +0200

Hello Dani,

Dani Moncayo wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
>> Did you stop to publicly make Windows binaries of Emacs trunk available on
>> Dropbox, or did you move its location?
>
> I moved its location.  See
>    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-emacs-windows/2013-09/msg00005.html

I somehow had missed your announcement. Thanks a lot for your continued help
providing us with fresh Emacs binaries...

Tiens, I now don't see any Bazar revision anymore:

  ╭────
  │ emacs-bzr-version is a variable defined in `version.el'.
  │ Its value is nil
  │
  │ Documentation:
  │ String giving the bzr revision from which this Emacs was built.
  │ The format is: [revno] revision_id, where revno may be absent.
  │ Value is nil if Emacs was not built from a bzr checkout, or if we could
  │ not determine the revision.
  ╰────

Is this normal?

Best regards,