Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?

From: henry atting
Subject: Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:24:51 +0200

> [...]
> The only group that I see a small hope for are
> professional writers, translators, and such. I don't
> know how they typically do their stuff, but I think they
> would *love* Emacs!

Oh yes, I'm a writer and I use emacs only. Since writing, art in
general, ought to be free I would not let some proprietary behemoth
handle my words. If the group of emacs users would melt down to a
handfull of steadfest people I'd be happily one of these. :)

henry

--
      web: http://literaturlatenight.de
      jabberID: atting@jabber.at