Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 07:58:09 +0200

() Emanuel Berg <embe8573@student.uu.se>
() Fri, 11 Oct 2013 02:05:00 +0200

   I wonder if people that *still* write code all over the place,
   are they aware that they are at a severe deficiency?

This will be the case forever; for most, awareness comes slowly if
at all.  Subsequently and likewise, deep understanding (perhaps).
Subsequently and likewise, joy, love, hate, indifference, etc.
Above all, the tendency for water to flow downward is never
guaranteed to be significantly countered by the water-bearer
trundling back and forth to tend the hill-top garden.

Still, some of us yoke and joke, poke and smoke,
so that others might (perchance) "dig" the well.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502