Re: Cursor Invisible on Emacs / Windows Server / Citrix

From: Eric Brown
Subject: Re: Cursor Invisible on Emacs / Windows Server / Citrix
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:31:22 -0500

> Am 11.10.2013 um 04:30 schrieb Eric Brown:
>
>> It turned out to be a problem with the Citrix color palette being set
>> too low. When I jacked up to True Color, the cursor appeared.
>
> Bizarre! Can't a false nearby colour be used?

Perhaps, I ran out of steam trying to figure out how to modify the
cursor. I think I ran through several themes, as well, but nothing
showed up.

Does stock Emacs default to cursor colors like "chartreuse" / off-white
instead of good old fashioned colors like Black, White, etc?

Eli: Good idea to add to PROBLEMS.  I will check up on the way to
submit. Not sure if this is an Emacs bug per se -- it could be Citrix.