Quickly Viewing Files in a File List, and then Quickly Closing

From: Eric Brown
Subject: Quickly Viewing Files in a File List, and then Quickly Closing
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:55:51 -0500

I am looking for a "QuickLook" feature for Emacs. For example, when
scrolling through a file list in dired (or sunrise commander):

 - is it possible to automatically show the contents of the file under
   point in a second window? But if point is moved, quickly move along
   and show the next file/image whatnot?

 - is there a "hold-down-button" to view, and let off button to resume
   browsing the file list?

I currently use C-x 1 or C-x o q approaches, but I usually end up with
e a bunch of buffers or sore fingers when going through many files.

Does anyone have suggestions?  I apologize if the answer is sitting in
the Emacs manual.

Thanks,
Eric