Re: keyboard macro

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: keyboard macro
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:39:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:56:02 PM UTC+5:30, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> But I recommend you try instead M-x describe-input-method RET devana TAB

I only see itrans inscript kyoto and aiba -- all of which enter devanagari with
some variations in the latin (ASCII-keys) used to enter.  ie none of them have
outputs as latin-with-diacritics. latin-1-prefix (or postfix) seems more
appropriate however it does not seem to have macrons

As for my suggestion, I cannot say I really understand it especially all the
parameters.  David de la Harpe Golden showed it to me in some other context and
I just tailored it to make it work for you.