Re: Why is M-; not showing up in <lang-mode> C-h m help?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Why is M-; not showing up in <lang-mode> C-h m help?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 03:09:38 +0530

While in cperl-mode, I do see that the Perl Menu shows "generic" (i.e.,
non-perl specific but applicable to any programming in general) items.
I do see a "comment region" there but not a key binding being
recommended.

I recommend doing a

    M-x report-emacs-bug RET

Btw, C-h b (and searching for comment or whatever you are looking for)
is much easier and complete than doing a C-h m.