Re: customize themed face

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: customize themed face
Date: 5 Nov 2013 07:20:18 GMT

Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Joost Kremers <joost.m.kremers@gmail.com> writes:
>> (set-face-attribute 'bm-face nil :underline t
>> :foreground nil :background nil)
>>
>> works, i.e., explicitly setting fore- and background to
>> nil.
>
> I don't get it - why are you setting *both* fore- and
> background to nil? Won't that mean that text in that
> "face" can't be read?

No, it means that the default fore- and background color are used. It
should be the same thing as unchecking the boxes for fore- and
background color in Customize, but for some reason, when I do that, the
themed color remain.

--
Joost Kremers                                   joostkremers@fastmail.fm
EN:SiS(9)