Re: two question about sql-mode

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: two question about sql-mode
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:32:19 +0100

Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> writes:

> I've two questions about the sql mode.  The first one
> is that onn my linux box I've Oracle SQL Developer,
> but not sqlplus, and when I try to connect to an
> oracle database but of course I got a "no sqlplus
> found" error ...

I can't help you specifically, but I remember when I
used the SQL mode (for MySQL) I had to, ehm, "seek well"
before I found a switch to put Emacs in that (the MySQL)
submode. Perhaps you can check out that?

Another way would be to just use Emacs for editing, and
then use the shell (or eshell) to do the actual
ping-pong-ing with the database.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573