Re: Precompiled Emacs

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Precompiled Emacs
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:18:48 +0000

I think this sounds reasonable; the alternative of /tmp/evm is nice but
will get deleted frequently, and /tmp runs out of space on some
machines. It's not as nice as ~/.evm but it's workable.

I think having the installations separable from main emacs is good, as
these are often customised.

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk