Re: right click menu for cut, copy, paste

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: right click menu for cut, copy, paste
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:47:37 -0700

I recall trying this.  I think it doesn't do what I specified in my
first post?  I want a single right click to activate a menu with those
items on it.  If it's customizable to do that, I was not able to do
so.

On 11/10/13, Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> wrote:
> And something even better is here:
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Mouse3
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/mouse3.el
>
> And yes, it works without the keyboard, out of the box.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.