Re: Using string-rectangle more than once

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: Using string-rectangle more than once
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:55:49 +0100

Hi Stefan,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 07:56:33PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > It is clear that I have to use `C-x r k'...
>
> Or C-x r d which just "deletes" the rectangle, without "killing" it.
> On the Emacs trunk, you can do: C-x SPC <..move..around..> DEL to delete
> the rectangle and C-x SPC <..move..around..> C-t to invoke string-rectangle.

This does not seem to work for me.  On pressing `C-x SPC' anywhere, I
get backtrace:

  Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function gud-break)
    indirect-function(gud-break)
    command-execute(gud-break)

`C-h k C-x SPC' tells me:

  C-x SPC runs the command gud-break, which is an alias for `nil',
  which is not defined.  Please make a bug report.

I do not have any gud related binding in my setup.

Is this a bug?

--
Suvayu