Alignment of HTML export in org-mode with babel/ditaa-generated image

From: unfrostedpoptart
Subject: Alignment of HTML export in org-mode with babel/ditaa-generated image
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 12:36:34 -0800 (PST)

There's way too much going on here for me to follow with my limited knowledge
of babel, ditaa, and org-mode export.

I created a block diagram in a babel source block in my org-mode document.  I
then export as HMTL.  babel runs java on the code which create a png file. Then
the HTML file is created, which references and displays this png image.  So
far, so good.

However, the image is always centered in the HTML.  I want it left-aligned but
can't figure out who I tell (html export?) and where I put it so get this
passed into the HTML.

Any pointers?

Also, how do I get babel not to ask me every single time I export to HTML if
it's OK to run the java code?

Thanks,

 David