Re: RFC: Flavors - naming significant sets of customizations

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: RFC: Flavors - naming significant sets of customizations
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:50:14 -0500

> However, themes are not very 'hygienic' -- you cannot easily roll back a
> whole theme; when you choose a new theme, it works on top of the already
> chosen theme, with all the non-overridden settings still active.

Maybe I don't understand, but it sounds like a bug.
Or maybe a mis-use: custom themes *can* be stacked, so if you want to
replace a previous theme with a new one, then you need to remove the old
and add the new one.  Maybe the UI needs some work to make it more clear
(and make it easier to switch between themes).

        Stefan "who never used it"