Re: M-; and M-j and c-comment alignment

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: M-; and M-j and c-comment alignment
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:52:07 +0100

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Damien Wyart <damien.wyart@free.fr> wrote:
>> Does setting comment-end to "\n*/" for C/C++ mode answers the question ?
>
> You can also have a look at doxymacs, which defines additional
> comment-related commands you might find useful (even if you do not use
> Doxygen at all).

Currently I've doxymacs installed, but the
doxymacs-insert-blank-multiline-comment is not strictly what I want
because:
1) it adds and extra line and an extra '*' in the beginning of the
comment (to mark it doxygen-like)
2) it requires me to use another key binding when M-; works for both
insert a new comment and comment out a region.

Thanks,
Luca