strange bbdb3/gnus behaviour

From: henry atting
Subject: strange bbdb3/gnus behaviour
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 07:46:44 +0100

I use bbdb3 and gnus from git; since some days I experience this strange
behaviour when expanding mail adresses:

1. Type one or two chars into the `To:' line
2. Expand it with <SPC>
3. The correct bbdb entry appears
4. Simultaneously the group buffer opens beneath and the cursor is moved
to it.

This happens only for the first time in a gnus session. If I do it for a
second or third time everything works as expected.

My bbdb config is nothing more than this:

(bbdb-initialize 'gnus 'message)
(bbdb-mua-auto-update-init 'gnus 'message)

which did work flawlessly for a pretty long time.

henry