RE: Modified isearch

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Modified isearch
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:24:39 -0800 (PST)

> Thanks Drew.  That will do nicely.
>
> I would still like, at some time, to understand isearch and elisp well
> enough to be able to write such a function as required.

With that ambition, you surely will.  FWIW, I too am still learning
when it comes to the Isearch code (as well as other libraries).
Fortunately, there are plenty of others who understand more and are
helpful.  And most important of all is the availability of the source
code.  Thank sharing and free software for that.