Re: I don't have C++ intellisense with company-mode

From: Jorge Araya Navarro
Subject: Re: I don't have C++ intellisense with company-mode
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:41:29 -0600

El sáb, 25-01-2014 a las 07:27 +0200, Dmitry Gutov escribió:

> Jorge Araya Navarro <elcorreo@deshackra.com> writes:
>
> > I manage to make my configuration load without any issue!!
> > My "Symbol's function definition is void: eieio-object-name-string"
> > issue was happening because of this line of code on my .emacs.d/init.el
> > file:
> >

> > ;; programas elisp que no estan en elpa
> > (let ((default-directory "~/.emacs.d/otros/"))
> >       (normal-top-level-add-subdirs-to-load-path))
>
> Yeah, that doesn't look good.
>
> > Well, I still have that error from company:
> >

> > Idle Service Error semantic-idle-summary-idle-function: "#<buffer
> > helloworld.cpp> - Wrong type argument: stringp, ((\"__THROW\" 0 nil nil))"
>
> Why do you think it's from Company? "Idle Service Error" looks like
> something Semantic would print (it has a bunch of "idle" modes you
> enable in your config). If it were a bug in Company, it would print
> something like this to Messages:
>
> Company: Front-end company-echo-metadata-frontend error "Wrong type argument:
> characterp, (("__THROW" nil nil))" on command post-command
>
> So yeah, feel free to report the above error, too.

It is fixed, Dmitry!!! Thank God for your support! :D

I just deleted all the data under ~/.emacs.d/semanticdb (which is the
cache for all the parsed data, that was corrupt I guess) and now I
intellisense on Emacs[1], yay!
The clue was this stackoverflow answer[2] :)

Thanks for everything, now I can happily code again!

[1]: http://imgur.com/a/Ed7Wn#5
[2]: http://stackoverflow.com/a/13233218/2020214

--
Pax et bonum.