Re: colorization of mode contents

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: colorization of mode contents
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:56:45 +0100

Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> writes:

> So you are apparently saying that the achicago LaTeX
> style overrides whatver citeNP keyword attributes
> might be specified in .emacs.

No, I'm not saying that, you are saying that :) I'm
saying, *if true*, we could have been analyzing
ourselves to death without thinking of it. But by
isolating the code which "should" work, and it does,
means we don't have to bother with that anymore - the
error is somewhere else, and to find it we have to
search elsewhere. And you did (I hope) find it! As for
me I have done lots of LaTeX but I have no in-depth
knowledge and most certainly not with respect to the
zillion packages out there. So I can't confirm your
hypothesis.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573