Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:17:54 -0500

Yes, but if I do it via separate emacs instances, I can't actually copy and
paste things from one to the other solely in emacs.

I use emacs on a server over ssh, and I just use it through the terminal..
no x windows or anything.

Frames are working just fine, the problem is frame state is not saved
across emacs sessions. Apparently, this feature is native to 24.4, but I
can't find anything reasonable for 24.3.