Face for the space in the window beneath the contents of the buffer?

From: Tim Visher
Subject: Face for the space in the window beneath the contents of the buffer?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:14:12 -0500

I'd like some visual indication of where the contents of the buffer
ends. I've always thought it would be nice to have a different color
for the space beneath the buffer in the window.

So if I have a buffer with

```
this is the last line of text in the file

``` note the 2 blank lines at the bottom of the file

displayed in a window that looks like

```
snth
satoe
this is the last line of text in the file

``` Note the 2 extra blank lines

I'd like:

```
Normal Faces