Sorry Re: Test using SMTP-Method: smtp smtp-mail.outlook.com for Live ac

From: N. Jackson
Subject: Sorry Re: Test using SMTP-Method: smtp smtp-mail.outlook.com for Live account
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 12:18:47 -0400

Damn. Sorry about that. Was writing a test email to myself and somehow
accidentally posted it to the group.

I usually use

    S n, <menu-bar> <Post> <Followup via news>

to post.

It did not occur to me that

    a, <menu-bar> <Post> <Send a message (mail or news)

would post to the group as well as send a private email! Athough, I see
now, in the doc string, that it says that is exactly what it does by
default.

Is there a way to stop Gnus from being so darn clever? I guess I need an
incantation to _just_ send an email and not guess what I want to do from
context.