Re: accessing gmail mails without download them to my disk

From: Jonathan Groll
Subject: Re: accessing gmail mails without download them to my disk
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 13:35:29 +0200

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:29:16 -0800 (PST), xeon Mailinglist
<xeonmailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to read the gmail mails inside emacs, but I don't want to download
> them to my computer. What is the best way to do it?
>
> Accessing the gmail web interface in emacs?
> With wanderlust?

I read a gmail account with Wanderlust via IMAP and leave the mails on
Google's servers.

I visit the Inbox folder like this:
%inbox:gmailAccountName/clear@imap.gmail.com:993

Where gmailAccountName is the name of the gmail account.

HTH,
Jonathan
--
jjg: Jonathan J. Groll : groll co za