Creating Custom Occur Mode Buffers

From: Eric James Michael Ritz
Subject: Creating Custom Occur Mode Buffers
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:49:38 -0500

I am working on a mode where I want the user to take some user input,
run it through an external program which will return all lines in a
file matching that input, and then show those lines in an *Occur*
buffer so that the user can easily navigate them.  What is the best
way to create and populate a buffer to work with Occur Mode?  Or is
there a better approach which I should consider?

Thank’s everyone in advanced for any help.

--
ejmr :: http://ericjmritz.name/
南無妙法蓮華經