bookmark+ veeery slow

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: bookmark+ veeery slow
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:56:06 +0100

Hi.

I used to use bookmark+ until the display (update) of the bookmark list became
very very slow.
Also the jumping to bookmarks (C-x r b) is unusable slow.
Today I updated all .el files from http://www.emacswiki.org/BookmarkPlus but
that did not improve it.
I wondered if it is in my bookmarks and looked around, removed some plink
entries (I am on windows 7) but no luck.
Finally I renamed the bookmark+.el file and restarted.
"Standard" bookmarks work as fast as always.
I also use icicles which I also updated today.
I run emacs 24.3.50.1.
Any idea what I could do to get back the nice bookmark+ features?

Rainer