Re: closing emacsclient always focuses another emacs window

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: closing emacsclient always focuses another emacs window
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 15:26:37 +0200

> Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 05:18:55 -0800 (PST)
> From: trygve.flathen@gmail.com
>
> kl. 19:31:12 UTC+1 fredag 7. mars 2014 skrev Gregor Zattler følgende:
> > Hmh.  Then I'm lost.  Does the mouse move when this focus change
> > happens?
>
> Nope, not when focus-follows-mouse is nil.

Can you please clarify what focus change you'd like to avoid, exactly?
I couldn't understand that from your original message.  When a frame
created by emacsclient is deleted, that frame no longer exists, so
it's not clear to me how could Emacs _not_ switch the focus to some
other frame.

I'm sure you realize this, so I'm pretty confident there's some
misunderstanding on my part.