The JDE does not recognize JDK 1.7 javac. Assume JDK 1.6 Javac?

From: Richard Williams
Subject: The JDE does not recognize JDK 1.7 javac. Assume JDK 1.6 Javac?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 14:09:26 -0700 (PDT)

I am using jdee for my intro java course. When I try to compile, this message
always pops up. Is there a way to fix this? javac 1.6 seems to work totally
fine for my purposes, so I was wondering if I can tell emacs to always assume
1.6. It is a hassle to always type yes, because most of the programs I am
making are small ones to learn concepts, so I compile A LOT.

thanks