nnmairix

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: nnmairix
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:05:39 +0000

I've been trying nnmairix out recently because it looked like it might
be a nice search tool.

It seems to be working -- after searching I get a directory like so...

Mail/zz_mairix-default-1/cur

which contains symlinks. I have these groups

  0: nnml:zz_mairix-default-1
  0:*nnml:zz_mairix-default-1.cur
  0:*nnmairix+mairix:default

If I open the .cur group, however, I only ever get one message in it
(although the message looks like to has come from the search).

Does anyone have any experience with nnmairix? Any pointers what I might
be doing wrong?

Phil