Re: nnmairix

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: nnmairix
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:46:32 +0000

Glyn Millington <glyn.millington@gmail.com> writes:

>> Does anyone have any experience with nnmairix? Any pointers what I
>> might be doing wrong?
>

> Can you show us .......
>

> 1. What you have in your .gnus file relating to mairix

Relatively little, which is probably the problem!

I added this otherwise none of the keybindings the info manual talk
about work.

;; mairix -- my latest attempt to get search working
(add-hook 'gnus-group-mode-hook 'nnmairix-group-mode-hook)
(add-hook 'gnus-summary-mode-hook 'nnmairix-summary-mode-hook)

> 2. Your ~/.mairixrc file ?

base=~/
mh=Mail/*...
omit=zz_mairix-*
database=~/.mairixdatabase

> 3. In the server buffer (hit ^ while in the group buffer) is nnmairix
> mentioned?

     {nnfolder:archive} (opened)
     {nnmairix:mairix} (opened)
     {nndraft:} (opened)