Re: Diff could also show the changes within lines

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Diff could also show the changes within lines
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:46:04 +0100

Sebastien Vauban <sva-news@mygooglest.com>
writes:

>   (defadvice vc-diff (after leuven-vc-diff activate)
>     "Push the auto-refine function after `vc-diff'."
>     (my--diff-make-fine-diffs-if-necessary)))
>
> ... which does not work.

No, that's a correct rewrite with defadvice.  Dunno why it doesn't work,
probably diff.el is different in your older version.  You can just try
to find a better place to execute your function, e.g. by stepping
through the code with a debugger.  I could do nothing else, because I
don't use this functionality and don't know the code.

Can't you use ediff, btw?

Michael.