Re: C-v on cua-mode

From: Tak Kunihiro
Subject: Re: C-v on cua-mode
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:42:16 +0900 (JST)

Thank you to introduce `simpleclip.el', which is alternative to
cua-mode.

Most of machines in our laboratory run on Windows and it is just
unfortunate that win-c, win-x, and win-v are all captured by operating
system.  However, there still is an app-key!  I configured our Emacs
in the following manner.

(cua-selection-mode t)
(setq nt-p (eq system-type 'windows-nt))
(setq w32-lwindow-modifier 'super)
(setq w32-apps-modifier 'super)
(when (and nt-p (require 'simpleclip nil t))
  (simpleclip-mode 1))
;;          super-c   simpleclip-copy
;;          super-x   simpleclip-cut
;;          super-v   simpleclip-paste
;;
;; control-<insert>   simpleclip-copy
;;   shift-<delete>   simpleclip-cut
;;   shift-<insert>   simpleclip-paste

The win-key may be overwritten by the app-key using `remapkey.exe'.
Thank you again.

Tak