Re: quotes/invoices

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: quotes/invoices
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 10:43:28 -0400

Hello, Eric!

>> I do use orgmode, although I'm still moderate user, but was thinking
>> there is maybe some other package coming from pre-orgmode era.
> Ah, then I'm not sure what other options you have. There's actually an
> org-invoice package in contrib! Really, the only reason I can think of
> for not using org for this sort of thing is if you need something that's
> really much closer to a database...

I'm doing an Emacs Chat livestream/Q&A with Tom Marble at 6 PM EDT
tonight, and he's going to demonstrate an Org-based invoice workflow
that outputs to PDF.

https://plus.google.com/events/capebtcf9ihf98adcj57rvbfcc8

Might be interesting. =) The video recording will be available from the
same page if you don't catch it live.

Sacha