Emacs pretest Windows binaries

From: John Mastro
Subject: Emacs pretest Windows binaries
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:26:16 -0700

[Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question - if so, please
let me know]

Will Windows binaries of 24.4 pretests be available? I found what looks
like it would be the place to get them[1] but I can't tell if it's still
in use. Further searching didn't turn up more recent information.

I'd love to be an "early adopter" of 24.4, but I use Emacs regularly on
all three of GNU/Linux, OS X, and Windows, so it's ideal if I can use
the same version everywhere.

[1] http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

--
John Mastro