Querying available mode hooks in a given mode

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Querying available mode hooks in a given mode
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 21:46:07 -0500

Hi,

My goal is to, after a mode has been entered, to check whether a
particular hook exists. If it does or
does not exist, then I will run some handler code.

In an attempt to find a may to check for what hooks exist, I read the
manual, specifically the hooks
section, and didn't see what are obvious places to look.

Any idea where I should start?

Regards,

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, AMA, COG, FSF, IEEE, Sigma Xi
grettke@acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson