Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:24:22 -0500

Diagnosis questions:

01. May you traceroute from box A to box B without Tramp or an ssh config
and user id X?
02. May you ssh from box A to box B without Tramp or an ssh config and user
id X?
03. May you ssh from box A to box B without Tramp but using a ssh
config and user id X?
04. May you ssh from box A to box B with Tramp but using a ssh config and
user id X?

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, AMA, COG, FSF, IEEE, Sigma Xi
grettke@acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson