Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:44:07 -0500

Angus please post some details about what exactly you tried, from
where, using what, and what happened.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, AMA, COG, FSF, IEEE, Sigma Xi
grettke@acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson