Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp

From: Angus Comber
Subject: Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:11:45 +0100

Hmmm, yes that works.

But I have nothing in my init.el file which seems to be related to tramp.
 However, I renamed my init.el file and tried without the -Q and it also
worked.

And it also now works without the plink.  Eg /acomber@uk-rhel53qa32: works.

Thanks.  I will play about re-adding extracts of my init.el file to find
out what screws it up.