tutorial for rmail and IMAP

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: tutorial for rmail and IMAP
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:11:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm seriously considering using emacs as my mail client and I should like to
give rmail a try.

However, despite several google searches and having a look at the rmail
website, I cannot find any tutorials for an rmail beginner.

Does anybody know of an rmail tuturial that will:

1. get me set up with IMAP (specifically gmail)
2. auto-complete recipients using my google address book
3. typical use-cases (receiving mail, sorting mail, responding, etc)

If so, I'd be really very pleased.

Best regards,
Sam