gnus-user-format-function extract header

From: David Hume
Subject: gnus-user-format-function extract header
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 15:11:29 +0100

I have defined a function gnus-user-format-function-Q which is called
when the group summary is displayed, because I have placed %uQ in the
group-summary-line-format variable. This function appears to get passed
a sequence. What I would like is to get the headers of the current
article being listed into this function. Is that possible? I.e. I would
like to display on the summary line some information from the article
headers.