Re: one key-press to comment out lines of code?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: one key-press to comment out lines of code?
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 03:23:17 +0200

Joost Kremers <joost.m.kremers@gmail.com> writes:

> url M-- M-u
>
> Also works in bash. Perhaps zsh as well?

I have M-u to switch from the console to X, and then
back, so I had to kill xbindkeys to try this -
keys... they make you insane - and yes! that works in
bash, but not in zsh. I'm sure it works somehow in zsh,
though, they always brag about their sweet
features. But I'd like it the other way around: the
command *before* the word - still it is better than
holding down shift while typing. OK, I'll find out.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573