Re: emacs oddity

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: Re: emacs oddity
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:23:03 +0000

I've posted a few times about crashes I've been getting with emacs
(emacs-X 24.3 under CYGWIN, not emacs-w32) since late last year.

I've been having a very hard time getting any good information on these crashes,
but the most common piece of evidence that I've had has been timer errors.
I've seen errors about (seconds-to-time) like you, but others as well.
Things like this:
    time-add: Wrong type argument: vectorp, [type high low micro pico 0 1 2 3
encode-time-value]
are also common. (And, well, that looks like a vector to me.)

Perhaps we have found something. If so, I'd love to get it resolved,
but it's been very elusive.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

LISP: The most intelligent way to misuse a computer.